WHO WE ARE
About Blue Magnolia
Blue Magnolia is a lux, boho fashion boutique in beautiful downtown Sechelt, B.C. We have earned a reputation as one of the Sunshine Coast’s most alluring fashion destinations. Founder and owner, Lonnie Pasareno wanted to create a fashion destination where women of all ages could find contemporary, comfortable, sexy, and “a little bit” boho clothing for everyday life.
In 2003, Blue Magnolia was introduced. With the generous support of our customers we have grown into the beautiful boutique we now occupy on Cowrie Street. Our 2,000 square foot boutique features signature brands, fine clothing, footwear, collectible jewelry and unique accessories – a wonderful collection of inspired fashions.Lonnie now spends much of her time finding a curated selection of fashions for her customers. She has handed over the running of her store to her incredible staff who are all beautifully unique in their own ways.
“I love that each of my staff have a collection of Blue Magnolia clothing but wear it all so differently. It is definitely one of the fabulous things we can offer our customers – you get multiple perspectives on one piece.”
Blue Magnolia staff are passionate about helping women discover their own unique style. We hope our store is a place for you to feel indulged and inspired – a place you feel welcome to simply come in browse and enjoy!
Temporary Store Protocols Due to Covid
- We are temporarily limiting the number of customers inside the store so everyone can comfortably physically distance.
- We are asking all customers to sanitize their hands when they enter or use disposable gloves that are provided.
- Our employees are being vigilant about self care by washing/ sanitizing hands frequently and wiping down high touch areas throughout the day.
- We are sanitizing our changerooms after every use.
- We have rearranged some of our racking to provide ample room to move around safely.
- We are asking customers to put their items in changerooms themselves so staff can maintain physical distancing.
- We are asking all customers, staff, and other workers not to enter the store if they are feeling ill or have been out of the country or in contact with someone with Covid within the last 14 days.
- We have developed protocols for the staff if they should become ill during a shift.
- We have revised our hours slightly to take into account extra cleaning etc.
- And finally, for the month of June, we are happy to book appointments with people for after-hours shopping. Please call the store for this service.
VISIT OUR STORE
5644 Cowrie Street
Sechelt BC • V0N 3A0
Box 2048, 5644 Cowrie Street Sechelt BC • V0N 3A0
Tuesday to Saturday
11:00 am – 5:00 pm
Monday to Saturday
11:00 am – 5:30 pm
We are closed for
Sundays & Holidays
Get notified first of Blue Happenings!